Fair Trade, Ethical Hand Block Printed Organic Cotton Paisley Cottage Garden Reversible Indian Bed Cover
- Handmade using organic fabrics and three-layered organic cotton filling - soft, long-lasting product.
- Block printed (by hand) in India. Takes several hours to produce such high-quality and intricate designs.
- Fair Trade and ethically made by disadvantaged Artisans getting paid fair wages in India.
- Can be used for comfort or as an exquisite piece of home decor.
- Feel free to use this product as a bed cover or a lounge blanket!
Size: 225 cm x 270 cm (Double or Queen)
Washing Instructions: Washing should only be done by hand with a gentle detergent and hung to dry in the shade.
Check out more of our handmade quilts, bedcovers and sheets here!
Who Made The Product - Friends Roo Mattress x Fair Konnect
Uplifting people in Jaipur, India by providing work for more than 200 artisans. The artisans produce beautiful bed accessories made out of block-printed razai (quilts) while earning a fair wage and living a dignified life. The group help in capacity building, design invention, and empowerment through education to the craftspeople and their children.
Read more about Fair Konnect: https://upliftfairtrade.com.au/pages/fairkonnect
More products from Fair Konnect found here: https://upliftfairtrade.com.au/collections/shop-all/fair-konnect
Purchasing a product from Uplift Fair Trade means you are purchasing a product that has been made by Artisans working towards Fair Trade practices and the 10 principles of Fair Trade. See more about the Fair Trade system we follow here: https://upliftfairtrade.com.au/blogs/fair-trade-news-and-stories/ten-principles-of-fair-trade
While we make every effort to make sure our colours and designs are true to our photos. Please remember everything on our website has been handmade and may not be exact as each item will have slight variations. No one product is exactly the same. Each and every one of our products are uniquely made.