Fair Trade Ethical Check Umbrella Skirt - Green
Almost a picnic blanket in a skirt!
- Handmade using 100% cotton - soft and breathable.
- Full circle skirt making it fun to twirl in!
- Available in lots of different colours. Click here to see all colours and styles available.
- Double layered for warmth. Wear leggings underneath the skirt to keep warm and stay stylish in the winter.
- Fair Trade and ethically made by disadvantaged Artisans getting paid fair wages, in India.
Size: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
Who Made The Product - FairKonnect x Project Hennu
FairKonnect transforms the lives of India's urban poor, creating sustainable employment, investing in skill development and earning capability of vulnerable women. Situated in the heart of three major slum communities in Bangalore, they offer excellent working conditions and provide tailoring training courses coupled with the provision to complete their 10th and 12th exams, computer classes and English studies.
Project Hennu (Woman in the regional language of Kannada) is a women empowerment project spearheaded by Fairkonnect. The project provides training and employment to women from urban slum communities. This product ensures sustainable consumption through the usage of upcycled fabrics
More products from FairKonnect found here:
While we make every effort to make sure our colours and designs are true to our photos. Please remember everything on our website has been handmade and may not be exact as each item will have slight variations. No one product is exactly the same. Each and every one of our products are uniquely made.
Purchasing a product from Uplift Fair Trade means you are purchasing a product that has been made by Artisans working towards Fair Trade practices and the 10 principles of Fair Trade. See more about the Fair Trade system we follow here:
Principles of Fair Trade