Ethical Organic Panty Liners x 20
Ethical Organic Panty Liners x 20 are made with 7 layers of bamboo fibres rich in antioxidants for an even absorbency and corn starch for soft comfort.
How to use:
- Unwrap the Pantyliner and remove the strip to expose the adhesive side
- Use the adhesive side on the bottom, to place the panty liner on your panty
- Place it vertically on the portion of your panty which exactly covers yours vagina
- To remove, just pull away the panty liner using one edge of it
- Wrap it in a biodegradable bag or paper and dispose it safely
- Do not flush it down the toilet
- Make sure you change your pantyliner once in every five hours
- You can wear a pantyliner either before or after your period but not during your period as they are not meant for heavy soaking. However you can also use them during your last days of your cycle, when you are just spotting
An organic product cannot stem from an inorganic environment or practice! While many conventional farms involve in practices that use child labor and expose workers to dangerous chemicals as a part of their ecosystem, our organic cotton is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which in turn protects workers’ rights thereby ensuring that unfair practices are nipped in the ‘bud’. We ensure that we are organic at every level!