Fair Trade Community Events
We provide community groups with education. We want to help you become the answer to injustice. We do this by providing resources for your group to hold a Fair Trade event where they can purchase products that bring hope for a better future to people living in poverty.
To make further enquires about holding a community event, reach out to us through our contact us page, or contact Anna directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organising Fair Trade Community Event
Uplift Fair Trade makes it easy and fun to organise a Fair Trade Community event. All you have to do is contact us to confirm we are available on your preferred date and invite your community members to a get-together, such as a morning/afternoon tea or light supper. We do the rest!
- We will send you an event info pack that contains easy-to-follow steps to help you get the most out of the experience. The pack also contains invitations and posters to help you let people know about your event.
- Use the invitations to invite members of your group, and even friends and local community members.
- On the day of the event, we arrive an hour prior to the meeting to setup our Fair Trade portable shop of beautiful, handmade items made by people in our projects (We usually provide three tables worth of products, depending on how many guest are coming).
- We prepare an engaging Fair Trade presentation that will inspire and educate your community. We bring stories of hope from the projects we support – stories about real people whose lives are being transformed, then open up for QnA. We can also offer interactive games to help your group grow in understanding.
- We then open up shop so people can do some ethical shopping! We offer an extensive range of handcrafted quality products with something for everyone. (We take eftpos and cash).
Uplift Fair Trade Events:
- Are great for community connection.
- Are educational, engaging and interesting.
- Can be tailored to your group.
- Give people hope and lets them become part of the solution by buying and supporting Fair Trade and ethically produced products.