Fair Trade Events
UPLIFT makes it easy and fun to organise a Fair Trade event. All you have to do is get in touch to confirm we are available on your preferred date, then invite your community members to a get-together, such as a morning/afternoon tea or light supper. We'll do the rest!
Here’s how it works:
- We will send you an event info pack that contains easy-to-follow steps to help you get the most out of the experience. The pack also contains invitations and posters to help you let people know about your event.
- Use the invitations to invite members of your group, friends and local community members if you want to use your event to promote your group to the wider community.
- On the day of the event, we arrive an hour prior to the meeting to setup our Fair Trade portable shop of beautiful, handmade items made by people in our projects (We usually provide three tables worth of products, depending on how many people are coming to your event).
- We prepare an engaging Fair Trade presentation [hyperlink to education and speakers page] that will inspire and educate your community. We bring stories hope from the projects we support – stories about real people whose lives are being transformed, then open up for QnA. We can also offer interactive simulation games to help your group grown in their understanding.
- We then open the UPLIFT portable shop [hyperlink to portable shop page] so people can do some ethical shopping! We offer an extensive range of handcrafted quality products with something for everyone.
UPLIFT Fair Trade events:
- Are great for community outreach.
- Are educational, engaging and interesting.
- Can be tailored to your group.
- Give people hope and lets them become part of the solution by buying and supporting Fair Trade and ethically produced products.
CONTACT US to book your Fair Trade event today. [Button? link to contact page]